Preparation Time : 20 minutes + 2 hours for marination
Cooking Time : 30 to 35 minutes
Serving : 6 members
A healthy dish which I took note from the magazine prevention . My gym buddy jaya Bharathi passed it over to me . I have made some changes as the original recipe seemed to be very bland . yummy dish , been into a lot of experimenting recently for tasty healthy dishes . This is one among them . Give it a try flocks . Recipe and picture courtacy prevention magazine .
|chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|ginger garlic paste||1 teaspoon|
|wheat bread crumbs||2 cups|
|pepper powder||to taste|
|chilli flakes||1/2 teaspoon|
|cumin powder||1 teaspoon|
|chopped coriander leaves||1 tablespoon|
|olive oil spray|
- Marinate chicken pieces in chilli powder , ginger garlic paste , vinegar and salt to taste for 2 hours or more .
- Preheat oven to 230 degree Celsius . Mix wheat bread crumbs , pepper powder , chilli flakes , salt to taste , cumin powder and coriander leaves together and set aside .
- Dredge chicken in bread crumbs mixture , patting to coat all around . Line a shallow baking pan with foil paper and coat with olive oil .
- Arrange the chicken pieces in single layer over the greased foil . Coat the top of the chicken with olive oil spray .( just sprinkle a few drops of olive oil over in case you don’t have a oil spray ) bake for 20 minutes .
- Increase the heat to 400 degree Celsius and bake until golden brown and cooked through for another 10 to 15 minutes longer .
- Serve hot with salad , tomato ketchup .