Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
Serving : 4 to 6 members
I always have dates left over in my refrigerator once ramzan is over . I make dates pickle or dates laddo . It’s so very easy to make that you can encourage Your children to join u when u prepare this dish .
|Ghee||1 1/2 tablespoon|
|seedless dates||400 gm chopped|
|walnuts||2 tablespoon finely chopped|
|almonds||few blanched peeled and chopped|
|sesame seeds||1/3 cup|
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan . Add dates and sugar .
- Mix well till all the dates are coated well in the ghee . Sprinkle 2 table spoons water and cook for 2 minutes .
- Cool and then blend in a mixer to a coarse pulp . Add the nuts and pinch of salt , mix well .
- Roast sesame seeds till crisp and light brown . Place in a flat plate .
- Shape the dates mixture into marble size balls keeping a whole almond inside each ball .
- Roll the balls in the sesame seeds till they are lightly coated all around .