Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes + 2 hours setting time in the freezer
Serving : 10 members
I have tasted so many versions of tender coconut puddings but my childhood friend Alamus elder sister periya Alamu Akkas tender coconut pudding is the best . I got the recipe from her long back .she had a condition when giving the recipe stateing , her motto was give a recipe and take back two recipes instead . I loved the idea of her motto . I have been following her motto from then till date .
|Condensed milk||1 cup|
|tender coconut water||1 cup|
|gelatin||31/2 tea spoons|
|1/4 cup tender coconut water||to soak the gelatin|
|Tender coconut scraped||from one or two tender coconut|
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup tender coconut water . Set aside . Blend tender coconut water , milk and condensed milk together .
- Double boil gelatin till dissolved and gets to a liquid running consistency . Cool to room temperature .
- Pour the blended tender coconut mixture into a pudding tray or bowl . Mix in the double boiled , cooled gelatin mix and mix well .
- Garnish with tender coconut scrapt from the tender coconut . The pudding mix will be of watery consistency .
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours to set . Then replace in the refrigerator again . Serve chill .