Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serving : 4 members
One of the first dishes I learnt to cook . I was in the 8 th standard . We were introduced to a new subject called home science . Our teacher for home science miss bina , used to teach us one dish a month when we had practical classes . At that point of time Chinese food was into a great rave in India . We all were so excited to learn a restaurant style Chinese soup . Thanks to miss bina to have taught me this dish . My culinary journey started from my home science practical classes .
|Sweet corn cream style||1 tin|
|vinegar||1 tea spoon|
|white pepper||to taste|
|egg white||2 beaten|
|corn flour||1/2 teaspoon diluted in little water|
- Pressure cook sweet corn,chicken pieces,potatoe with 4 cups of water for 4 vissels .
- Cool.grind the potato pieces to a smooth paste.shred the chicken away from the bones .
- Mix the ground potato and shredded chicken to the sweet corn and mix well.add vinegar,salt,ajinomoto and pepper .
- Keep on medium flame and stir well.once the soup starts to boil ,pour the beaten egg whites as stirring the soup to get thin threads of egg white in the soup .
- Cook till the egg whites are cooked .taste and adjust.add the diluted corn flour mix and stir well till soup gets thick.
- Adjust the consistency of the soup by adding water if the soup is too thick .serve hot .