Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 to 20 minutes
Serving : 6 to 8 members
This is my aunties recipe . ( dads last sister -Banu AUNTY ) I use to hate the caramel pudding my mom used to make . Once in my cousins place , my aunt Had made caramel pudding for us . Very hesistently I had to eat it . Bingo . It was so very yummy . Then n there I took note of her secret to the yummy caramel pudding . I prepared the pudding in my in- laws place and it was a block buster hit.
Ingredients for Main Dish
|milk maid||1 tin ( condensed milk )|
|Milk||1 tin ( measure with the condensed milk tin ) ,|
|vanilla essence||1 tea spoon|
For caramel :
|sugar||5 table spoons|
|water||1 table spoon|
- Heat a pan with sugar and water .
- Caramelise the sugar till golden brown . Take away from heat and pour into the desired pudding dish .(can make individual cups or all at once ) keep aside for five minutes for the caramel to cool and set .
- Blend together all the other ingredients well . Pour over the set caramel and double boil with a lid .
- Usually I use a pressure cooker and double boil with the weight on for 3 whistles.
- Can use a rice cooker as well .take out and keep aside to cool . When in room temperature keep in refrigaratore to cool .
- Take out and run a knife around the edge of the pudding . turn over a flat plate or dish . Cut and serve.