Preparation Time : 15 minutes + marination time for One hour
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serving : 6 members
Got this recipe from my friend priya’s cook book . I made some changes to my liking and it did work out well .
|chicken strips||1/2 kg ( bone less )|
|chilli powder||1 1/2 tea spoon|
|oregano||1/4 tea spoon|
|baking powder||4 tea spoon|
|thyme||1/4 tea spoon|
|Rose Mary||1/4 tea spoon|
|chilli flakes||1/4 tea spoon|
|Thick butter milk||2 cups|
|salt and pepper||to taste|
- Marinate the chicken in lime juice , salt and pepper to taste for one hour in the refrigaratore . Mix all the crust ingredients together and set aside .
- Mix butter milk with salt and pepper to taste . Dip the marinated chicken strips in the crust powder , then into the butter milk mix.
- Repeat again with crust powder , butter milk mix and finally in crust powder .
- Should form a thick coating around the chicken strips . Deep fry the chicken pieces for 10 minutes in medium heat till golden brown in colour .
- Drain and serve hot with tomato sauce and mayonnaise .