Preparation Time : 20 minutes + one hour for marination
Cooking Time : 5 to 6 minutes for each batch
Serving : 6 members
A very simple recipe which will work wonders in your dining table . My children go head over heels when ever I make this for Them . Usually I make this in advance and store in my refrigaratore and deep fry just before serving .
Ingredients for Marination
|boneless chicken||1/4 kg ( cut into thin cube slices )|
|chilli powder||1tea spoon|
|ginger garlic paste||1/2 tea spoon|
|lime juice||a squeez|
|ajinomoto||a pinch ( optional )|
Method for Marination
- Marinate the chicken in all the above ingredients for one hour or more .
Ingredients for Batter
|corn flour||1/2 cup|
Method for Batter
- Make a thick smooth paste with the above ingredients . Keep aside .
|Corn flakes||1 small packet|
|oil||to deep fry|
- Place the cornflakes on a flat plate or tray .
- Take the marinated chicken piece and dip into the batter and press the chicken towards the cornflakes .
- Make sure the cornflakes has coated the chicken well .
- Turn over and do the same .Repeat this same process with all the chicken .
- Heat oil to deep fry . Add the chicken pieces 5 to 6 at a time .
- Lower the flame and fry till chicken is crisp on both sides For 5 to 6 minutes . Drain .
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and mayonnaise .