Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes + 1 hour in the freezer to set
Serving : 6 members
Lychee pudding . This dessert just came to my mind instantly when my daughter wanted to prepare a dessert that would go well with a Chinese menu .She did as I mentioned and it was really nice but it was a bit bland as the sugar constant was less. We had to pour lychee syrup on top of each serving to make it taste good. So i have made some changes from what i told her that will work out well.
|condensed milk||1 tin|
|milk||1 tin to the measurement of the condensed milk tin|
|lychee tinned||1 tin|
|china grass||15 grams|
|lychee juice||1 tin to the measurement of the condensed milk tin|
- Open the tinned lychee tin and strain the lychees , reserving the syrup from the tin .
- Soak china grass in the reserved syrup and set aside for 10 minutes .
- Boil milk , add the soaked china grass and cook till the china grass has dissolved completely for about 10 minutes in medium heat .
- Add lychee juice and condensed milk and mix well . Taste and add sugar if needed. Strain the mixture into a dessert tray or individual bowls . Let it cool down to room temperature .
- Top with the strained lychees . Keep in the freezer for an hour to set . Remove and keep in the refrigerator till needed to be served .
- Serve chill .