Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serving : 4 members
There is a small eat out near our house here in tirunelveli called pizza port , where all the medical collage students eat and hang around . The continental menu there is really yum . Specially the club sandwhich is the best . I tried making it at home taking note of what was in to my taste buds and it did turn out well .
|Sandwhich bread slices||6|
|butter||2 table spoon|
|mayonnaise||1 tea spoon|
|bone less chicken Breast||1 ( cooked with ginger, garlic paste -1/4 tea spoon and salt to taste ) shredded|
|chilli flakes||1/4 tea spoon|
|bulls eye omelette||2|
|pepper and salt||to taste|
- Mix cooked shredded chicken with chilli flakes , pepper powder and salt to taste . Set aside .
- Take 2 slices of bread apply butter on one side on each beard slice . Place one cucumber slice , one tomato slice and one onion slice on each slice . Season with salt and pepper to taste .
- Apply mayonnaise to two slices of bread on one side each . Place on top of the vegetable slices . Press lightly .
- Place the chicken mixture over the bread slice . Top with cheese slice . Cover with a bread slice .
- Apply butter on top . Top with bulls eye omelet cover with another buttered bread slice .
- Toast these sandwiches in a sandwich grill , dotting butter below and top of the sandwich Till crisp and toasted well .
- Cut the grilled sandwiches into two to get triangles . Serve hot with tomato ketchup and potato chips.