Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes + 1/2 an hour in the refrigerator
Serving : 6 members
An easy dessert made with very few ingredients . I took note of it from the page it’s yummy , yummy to the tummy . check out the page flocks has a lot of authentic malabar recipes and easy to make dessert recipes at home . Biscuit and dates were 2 things I hate to eat . during fasting time while breaking our fast , we have to break it by eating dates first . But I rarely used to do that instead just drink water and biscuits were a big no no . Buying snaks to school biscuits were never in the list . but now a days there is nothing as I hate or don’t want . I eat anything and every thing . ( poor me and my weight problem )
|Condensed milk||5 tablespoon or more|
|Pitted dates||250 grams (chopped)|
|Marie biscuits||1 1/2 packets (crushed)|
|Nuts of choice||100 grams (chopped)|
- Crush the biscuits and powder them . Add butter and mix well .
- Pour condensed milk over and knead into a dough . Keep aside .
- Heat a non stick pan with ghee in it . Fry the nuts and dates to get a paste consistency . Add little water if required .
- Place a long sheet of foil paper on a flat surface . Place the dough over and flatten and spread out with a rolling pin evenly .
- Then spread the nuts and dates mixture over the biscuit dough base . Roll the biscuit dough base tightly with the foil paper .
- Place in the refrigerator for 1/2 an hour to set . Cut into one inch thick pieces and serve .
- Fun to eat by removing the foil that is all rolled up .