Preparation Time : 15 minutes + marination time
Cooking Time : 8 -10 minutes
Serving : 4 members
Paneer Tikka. This recipe post was sent to me by Hamidha Shabeer for the competition. She did not sent in a description so today’s post is just the recipe alone.
|Paneer cut into cubes||400gms|
|Ginger paste||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1 teaspoon|
|chilli powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Tandoori chicken masala||1 tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cornflour||1 1/2 tablespoon|
Ingredients for Grilling
|red pepper ||1/2 cut into squares|
|yellow pepper/green pepper||1/2 cut into squares|
| tomatoes de seeded and cut into squares||2 firm ripe|
|onion cut to get square flakes||1 big|
|oil for basting||1 tablespoon|
Lemon wedges,chat masala.
- Beat hung curds. (put curds in a cloth and let it hang till the water drains out)
- Add all the spices and ingredients except paneer to it and mix into a smooth paste.
- Marinate the paneer cubes in the mixture and put it in the refrigerator till serving time.
- Heat an electric grill.
- Arrange peppers,tomatoes,paneer,onion slices in skewers as shown in the picture.
- Place it on the grill and cook till they are golden by basting oil in between.
- Serve sprinkled with chat masala and squeeze of lemon juice with green chutney.