Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 13 to 15 minutes
Serving : 4 members
Gayathri palani. Hello mederator , I tried the instant recipe with oats and it Came out really delicious . Wanted to share it with you , so you may try and publish for all fans . This is a message I got 3 to 4 days back from Gayathri palani . I took time to post as I wanted to try the dish and then post . It is very instant , fast , healthy , tasty dish . Thank you gayathri palani to have shared your recipe .
|Instant oats||2 tablespoon|
|rice flour||2 tablespoon|
|curd||4 table spoon|
|mustard seeds , jeera , urad dhal , chenna dhal||1 tea spoon each|
|curry leaves||a handful|
|pepper powder and salt||to taste (each)|
- Soak oats and rice flour in curd along with water for about 5 minutes .
- Add salt and pepper powder to the soaked mixture and prepare batter of dosa consistency .
- Heat oil in a non stick pan , prepare seasoning with mustard seeds , jeera , urad dhal , chenna dhal and curry leaves .
- Add the above batter to the pan and stir in low flame for 5 minutes , till batter thickens to dough consistency .
- Switch off flame and make small balls out of the dough useing wet palms . Steam the dough for 3 minutes and rest for 2 minutes .
- Serve hot with any chuntny . Recipe as gayathri palani had messaged to me .